Friday, September 30, 2011

New Music? Yes!

What's up everyone. I was just browsing around on YouTube and listening to some Childish Gambino (AKA Donald Glover, a multi-talented powerhouse) and he had sampled a song in his own song "The Girl." So I did some Googling, just kidding I just looked in the description, and was now introduced to Mayer Hawthorne (another multi-talented powerhouse.) "Shiny & New" was the song Childish sampled by the way. And yeah, heard it, loved it, got the album, loved it. He's got soul. I dig it. Been jammin' to it all day, all week. Exactly the type of music to chill my ass on.

A Strange Arrangement


So If you guys get a chance, check him out. Lemme know what you think.
Until next time, yours truly.

4 comments:

  1. knew this guy for quite a while, he's noot bad at all.
    U got a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my type, to be honest, but I think it's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy is definitely on my "to listen to" list. Represent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting read! I caught this post from your title and glad that I found it! Keep up the great work with your blog and I look forward to reading your next post!

    ReplyDelete