Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Vacation Was Crazy

So I'm back from Pittsburgh and done all the Halloween stuff. Parties were awesome, friends were awesome, everything was awesome. Well except that awfully long 6 hour bus ride, and I lost my wallet and I was too drunk to remember what happened. Full sail to FML. I'm extremely irate because once I got home, no one cleaned the snow off my car (yes, it snowed) and just let it turn to ice. And once I scraped everything all off, I discovered that I somehow have a flat tire even though my car has been sitting home the whole time. Great.


I just don't know anymore man, not my week. I mean I had a lot of fun but I'm starting to wonder if it was worth it.

5 comments:

  1. Back to the real world. It was worth it, but it's hard to deal with things right away :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was worth it. Cool story, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story. Back to the reality :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You write in a very funny way. Congrats !

    ReplyDelete